Frequently Asked Questions
01. Are grills allowed on South Cherokee Softball property?
NO, propane and/or gas grills are not allowed due to fire hazards around
players & spectators. However, South Cherokee Softball does offer full concessions.
02. Does the South Cherokee Softball Concession Stand take credit cards?
YES, we are excited to announce that as of March 1, 2016 the
South Cherokee Softball Concession Stand does accept the 4 major credit
cards. (Mastercard, Visa, American Express & Discover) There is a $5
minimum purchase required to use a credit card.
03. Is ICE available at the South Cherokee Softball Concession Stand?
YES, the South Cherokee Softball Concession Stand sells a small cup of ice for
50¢ and 10 pound bags of ice for $5.
04. Are dogs allowed on South Cherokee Softball property?
YES, dogs are allowed as long as they are friendly, quiet & not disruptive
to any games going on. Please make sure they are kept on a leash, kept off of the fields and waste
is cleaned up by the owner.
05. Can you smoke on South Cherokee Softball property?
YES, smoking is allowed as long as it is kept away from fields, players
06. Are there any Urgent Care centers near South Cherokee Softball?
YES, there are 2 within a few miles of South Cherokee Softball.
a) Northside Cherokee Urgent Care
684 Sixes Road #125, Canton, GA 30115
(678) 426-5450; open daily from 8:00am to 8:00pm
b) WellStar Medical Group Urgent Care
120 Stonebridge Parkway Woodstock, GA 30189
(678) 494-2500; open daily from 8:00am-7:30pm